[Glade-devel] Small HIG patch for GtkFileChooser

Em Thu, 20 May 2004 21:50:54 +0200, "Joaquin Cuenca Abela"
<e98cuenc free fr> escreveu:

(However, I'm one of these that think that it was not a good idea in the
first place to revert the button order, and certainly in windows it's
"weird" to have this button order, but we should be coherent and follow
the HIG.)

I was thinking exactly this some days ago. It will not look OK in Windows...
maybe checking to see if we're compiling in G_OS_WIN32 and then not using
the HIG recommendation would be good? We want consistency on all platforms,
I'd say.

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov debian org>     | http://beterraba.no-ip.org/~kov