[Glade-devel] Helping out

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 17:29, tk postaccess com wrote:
Hi there,
Is there anything specific I could do to help with Glade 3 development? I
checked it out of CVS and it built OK, and looks like a _major_
improvement on Glade 2.

I'm a bit new to GTK/Glade programming, but I can do the basics, so I'd be
willing to help out with something simpler (say, documentation) which you
experienced programmers would rather not spend your valuable time on.

It would be great if somebody can port the new documentation of glade-2
to glade-3.  There are some things that don't apply to glade-3, but for
the most part it should not be too difficult to adapt it.

Thank you for your help!