[Glade-devel] glade-3 build

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 08:56 +0000, Cristian Adam wrote:
I've attached a patch that makes the current glade-3 CVS version build.

Hi Cristian, thanks for patch/report. Out of curiosity I just tried a
fresh checkout of glade3 with a recent gnome-common and to make it
compile at least another change is need: getting rid of a couple of old
GNOME* macros which aren't available/used anymore... I'll commit it when
I have a bit of time tomorrow, if nobody gets to it.
In general if some autotools guru could update the build system
properly it would be great...

About your patch:
- it would be great if you could send a patch which also adds the
missing files to POTFILES.in
- I thing that glade-plugin.h was not included in the *noinst* lis on
purpose

I've noticed that glade-3 doesn't have the new file selector dialogs,
or I've missed them?

Umh... IIRC Joaquin recently committed a patch from Gustavo which used
the new file chooser... do you have the latest cvs checkout?

ciao
        paolo