[Glade-devel] Undo on window title

Hi, I'm new to glade development so I'm just trying to poke around and
fix some minor bugs to get things figured out.  Here's one that I'm not
sure what the policy should be though:

If you set a window's title, but then undo it dies in
gdk_window_set_title because it doesn't like blank titles.  Do we need
to set the title to be a single space or something so it doesn't
break?  I can't figure out how it makes the window without a title in
the first place, but I guess that might give a clue...

(glade-3:24440): Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow-x11.c: line 2302
(gdk_window_set_title): assertion `title != NULL' failed

-Jeff