[Glade-devel] Use custom widgets

Hello,
I would like to use more widgets than glade's default ones. I would like
to give a .o file and a class in it (or maybe source files, or .so...),
and use it as a widget. I have seen a Custom widget in glade-2, but one
can't choose what class it should be. I tried glade-3, which has no
Custom widget at all.
So, my question is: is it possible to write a Custom widget that would
work as a proxy, given an object file and a class, for another widget?