[Glade-devel] GtkTreeView column editor?

Hey

Ok I put hit in bugzilla too. But all this depends on the fact that if libglade
supports this. If not we'll have to patch both, glade and libglade. Someone
(I can't volunteer right now) will have too look into libglade (prolly just
poke jamesh on #gnome) to know if it supports GtkColumns

Archit