Signal editor (was Re: [Glade-devel] small patch)

Hey when were you planning us to tell about following!

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/edalg/index.html

:D Its nice. I'll give it a try.

Archit

"Joaquin Cuenca Abela" <e98cuenc free fr> writes:

Hi!

I've been hacking a bit on the signal editor.

What do you think of an interface like that one:

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/signals.png

You add a new signal handler just typing the name of the handler, and you
remove it just erasing the name of the handler.

I want to also add the name of the class that each signal belongs (as with
the current "add a signal handler dialog").

I've just done the interface of the screenshot, but I've not yet made it to
work (that will be for tomorrow).

It looks to me much simpler to use than the current one (for those that
don't know, the current one is a clone of the glade2 one).

Cheers,