[Glade-devel] Re: Updated Glade manual in /contrib.

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 17:00, Patrick Costello wrote:
Hi Damon,

Thanks for your response. I will implement your updates this week. I'll
probably have a question or two. When I complete the manual, I will put
this version back into CVS HEAD.

Which parts of the existing Glade FAQ do you think should be integrated
into the single manual?

I was hoping we'd just end up with one manual. But some of the FAQ stuff
is a bit technical, and so maybe doesn't fit in a general user manual.
Also lots of people probably won't read much of the manual, so a small
FAQ may still be useful.

So I guess we can leave the FAQ pretty much as it is. Is that what you
intended?

Damon