[Glade-devel] Re: The Glade-3 project

    I regretfully announce that David Hoover, the current maintainer
of the glade-3
project has not been seen or heard from for about a month.
I'm not dead yet!

But seriously, Tristan's right; I dropped off the radar. A combination
of being swamped with school, work, and accidentally blowing up a
motherboard put a crimp in my normal patterns.

glade-3 has really been taking shape lately and I wouldn't like things
to go stale,
so; as the most active developer in this project ATM, I am stepping up to take
the responsabilities of maintainership. Lets see this project through !

You are all invited to send me your objections and/or blessings ;-)
Go for it; you've been doing great work, and more than I have.

Things are starting to settle back down for me, so I should be able to
help out, but since Tristan's definitely been putting the time & effort
in, and I've been unable to, he should take the reigns.

I spoke to him briefly off-list, but just want to check here; can
someone help get Tristan a cvs account? I'd been meaning to sponsor him
for it, but hadn't gotten that started before disappearing.

But so mazel tov, and keep up the good work, Tristan