[Glade-devel] Re: Glade 2.6.6. available

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 11:28, Mich�le Garoche wrote:
Damon Chaplin wrote:
I've put Glade 2.6.6 up at:

   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glade/2.6/

I'll announce it in a few days if noone spots a problem.

Changes since 2.6.5:

 o Fixed the handling of the new translation properties in buttons.
 o Used the correct "text" property in GnomeHRef.
 o Used "%.12g" when outputting floats, to keep as many digits as
   possible.

Here's what I've sent previously as requested:

When trying to enter an URL in the corresponding field of a GnomeHRef
widget, I've got immediately a crash.

Yes, I can see it on Linux as well.

I know what it is. I'll fix it and release 2.6.7 today.

Thanks,

Damon