[Glade-devel] [Glade3] Problems with GtkTable

Hi Mickael,

Your solution looks good - I can confirm it works. I don't have CVS
write access, however!

The quality looks fine, but if you could clean up the indentation a
little and write a ChangeLog entry before patching that would be great.
Also, if you could change Min=1 instead of Min=0 in the
widgets/gtktable.xml that would be great. This just stops the rows or
cols size spin button from going to 0.

If you not aware of the diff method for patching from CVS see here:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

Regards, Shane