[Glade-devel] Missing Stock Menu Item Accelerators

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 08:52, Sridhar R wrote:
Well, that's not the libglade problem.  I have used
glade code generation feature, but still the problem
persists.

for example loot at this,
http://sf.net/projects/gnusim8085

Yes, I can reproduce that. There seems to be a bug in Glade as well.

If you used a GnomeApp the accelerators would appear OK, but Glade
doesn't set up menubar accelerators properly in a GtkWindow in a GNOME
app. It needs to pass a GtkAccelGroup to gnome_app_fill_menus().

I'll fix it later. Thanks for the report.

Damon