[Glade-devel] win32 patch for glade-2.5.1 cvs

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 11:08, todd wrote:
Sorry, about so many postings. but I was just running through the code
with the debugger and found that the glade is crashing
in the msvcrt in a function named _lock_file in _file.c.
the line is:

EnterCriticalSection( &(((_FILEX*)pf)->lock) );

the problem is pf->lock is NULL so that's why i'm crashing.  of course
pf was created via the fopen back in save.c in the glade source
code in the function glade_util_fopen called from
save_project_file_internal.

of course I tried a simple test program where I open a file with fopen
and fprintf a few characters to it and it works fine.  So, i'm convinced
something in memory is not right.

What environment/build tools are you using. mingw?

If you can give me a quick summary of how to get it built on win32 I'll
try it out myself.

Damon