[Glade-devel] GladeMenuEditor update.

Hi

Well it greatly simplifies code! And actually its for everything else in
the GladeMenu Editor besides the GtkTreeView. That I have to make by hand.

But the rest of the stuff with all the placements etc was being a pain in the
arse.

Thanks.
Archit Baweja

Joaquin Cuenca Abela <e98cuenc yahoo com> writes:

Hi guys,

I see no problem on depending on libglade, but if it's
only to put a GtkTreeView I don't really see the
point.

The decision is up to you, Archit, if you think that
it will significatively simplify the code, then by all
means go for it.  But if it's just for the
GtkTreeView, I don't think that it's really worth it.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
e98cuenc at yahoo dot com