[Glade-devel] [patch, glade3] rework widget creation

Ok, I finally got the time to review the patch.

I was a bit hesitant at the beginning, as glade_command_{create,delete}
were not supposed to create or delete the widget, but just account for a
created or deleted widget on the project, but the change of meaning
makes sense, as the other glade_command_* really execute the action that
they are supposed to account for.

I just removed the glade_command_create_toplevel function, as it look a
bit too ad hoc to me, so I keep the creation of a widget with only
glade_command_create.

I also applied your no-warn patch, along with a fix to release allocated
GladeWidgets (not related to your code).

I will review your other patches asap.

Thank you for your work!

Cheers,