[Glade-devel] Placeholder's not showing? Some patch gone bad.

Il gio, 2003-05-22 alle 02:41, Archit Baweja ha scritto:

Hi

I just updated my tree with the various cleanup patches etc. Somehow the place
holders aren't showing up when I put a GtkBox in the a GtkWindow? Some patch
went wrong or something.

Joaquin committed by mistake some of his work in progress to generalize
the placeholder_replace for all the containers. He decided to leave the
changes in and finish the work instead of reverting. See his previous
mail in response to "problems with latest cvs" for details.

ciao
        paolo