[Glade-devel] [patch, glade3] glade_util_flash_message()

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 14:30, pborelli katamail com wrote:

Ok, I'm sorry I didn't explained why I removed the "1" as context_id,
and used a real context_id as returned by gtk_statusbar_get_context_id.

Just to make things clear, I'm 100% fine with the change you made for menu tips :)

What I was wondering is if we should simply have one context_id for events messages (different from the
menu context_id) or instead have a different context_id for each project... also beacuse in the patch I
sent I keep track of each message_id to remove it.

IMO, just one context_id for event messages, independent of the current
project.