[Glade-devel] commit -- beginning of the menu editor

I've committed the beginning of the menu editor.  Don't be too excited.
That's just a copy from glade-2, adapting the indentation style, copying
some functions from utils.c, and #if 0'ing a bunch of stuff.

I'm sorry - I can't help feeling exited ;-)

Once menu editing and gnome/custom widget set support is in place, and
we integrate it into Anjuta, we'll really have a kick-ass IDE for the MS
converts :-)

BTW, I know I promised to do the auto* stuff to get glade-3 installed as
library + headers, but I haven't got qround to doing it yet - sorry.
I'll try and get it done next week.

--
Rgds,
Biswa.