[Glade-devel] commit -- Paolo patches

I've committed all the latests Paolo patches, except for a little
change: the "New Project" button in the toolbar.

Even if Paolo is right in that is almost a standard, and that it's used
in almost every application, I don't find the "New Project" operation to
be so usually selected as to be placed on the toolbar, so I've removed
this change.

I understand that this change it's subjective, but I would rather accept
a couple of "undo & redo" buttons than a new project button.  This point
is open to discussion :-)