[Glade-devel] [patch, glade3] don't warn on save file selector "cancel"

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 13:54, paolo borelli wrote:
Hi!

Thanks to Joaquin for applying my previos patches.

The one attached fix the following problem: when the user is prompted
with a file selection dialog on "save" or "save as" and clicks on
"cancel" a g_warning is showed.

I committed this patch, but I forget to send an email to the ML.  Sorry.

Paolo, would you be interested in having cvs access?

I would still like to keep an eye on the hardest patches, but for most
of the patches you will be able to commit directly.

If so, contact me privately and we will email somebody in charge of the
gnome cvs accounts.