[Glade-devel] Re: help for libglade-convert

Hi Mathieu!

But I had a problem. The position, lenght and the width of the widgets
were not keeped. I found that it was because the function used in
glade were depracated in gtk2. But it seem that in this condition they
were not transfered, with libglade-convert in their format in glade2.

James is the maintainer of libglade & libglade-convert.  You can submit
a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org (module libglade, component
libglade-convert).

libglade-convert is itself a little python script, and without having
about I find it quite understandable.

If you receive no reply, you try sending me one of the glade files that
is not translated correctly (the simplest, the better), and I will take
a look. But you will be in better hands if James takes a look at the
problem ;-)