[Glade-devel] FW: [patch, glade3] fix project pulldown menu.

Hello Bas,

Bas wrote:

Hello,

Attached a patch for a small irritating (at least for me)
problem. When project names contain an  "_", this will get
interpreted as a mnemonic in the project pulldown menu entry
resulting in a name which does not make much sense. When
closing a project, the entry does not get cleared and leaves
an invalid project link/entry in the pulldown menu.

Thank you for the bug report and the patch!

I have not committed your patch, as I don't think that it's a good idea
to just change the underscores by hyphens.  The user will have no way to
differenciate a project named this_and_that from a project named
this-and-that.

I've thus changed the code to just escape the underscores on the project
name (glade_util_duplicate_underscores, used on
glade_project_window_add_project).

Again, thanks for the report!