[Glade-devel] glade patch

--=-ED2MJ1Q5h9R6WnEEqgOg

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 10:47, taf2 lehigh edu wrote:
I have a new function to add to libglade it basically just makes it
easier to use glade for things such as the following:
=20
I define a struct that contains my application state.
then i normally using gtk would just pass this via
g_signal_connect to each callback.  using=20
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect  I have no way of doing this.
I believe I can accomplish what I want using=20
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect_full
however,

You can.  We do this in the Gnucash source code with the callback from
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect_full.  Would be nice to have this
functionality embedded in libglade itself.

David

--=-ED2MJ1Q5h9R6WnEEqgOg

--=-ED2MJ1Q5h9R6WnEEqgOg--