[Glade-devel] RE: Glade 2.5: tarball soon?

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 22:41, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
The GTK+ toolbar has change drastically and doesn't work in
Glade at all yet.

Not even through libglade? I remember somebody (Matthias) mentioning
something about Toolbar problems in GTK+ 2.3, but I don't remember what the
plan was.

I've just tried libglade. It seems to load old .glade files OK, except
that the buttons aren't the same size like they used to be. There may be
other problems I didn't spot as well.

I have started work on supporting the new toolbar in Glade. So it should
be ready in a few weeks. (It is very tedious work, unfortunately.)
libglade will also need updating, but that is much easier to do.

Damon