[Glade-devel] Re: Glade 2.5: tarball soon?

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 10:01, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
Damon, I see that you are adding GTK+ 2.4 support to glade-2 in CVS, which
is great to see. Is there a chance of a tarball soon, so that people are
more likely to use the new stuff for GNOME 2.6 Desktop development?

I haven't got toolbars and menubars sorted out yet.

I'm not sure its worth doing a release until they are done.

Damon