[gitg] Custom Name Support for cloning Repositories

Hello Gitg Developers!

I discovered gitg a few weeks ago and I really love it! Awesome job! Well, of course I found some things that could be improved... For example: I think sometimes when you clone a repository it's good to have the possibility to give it a different name.
I wrote a small patch for this feature and made a pull request on github two weeks ago. But then I realised that github probably is just a mirror and you don't really use it for development.

Ok, here the link to the pull request: https://github.com/GNOME/gitg/pull/1
Demovideo: https://goo.gl/photos/G9CAAuApEidyEJtSA

It works, but maybe it's not that good quality of code, as I'm not a skilled Vala programmer. If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement, please let me know. Do you think this feature is reasonable and worth being integrated?

Thanks in advance,
Johannes

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.