Re: [gitg] libgit2-glib status and index questions

On 07/24/2013 11:28 AM, Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
Hi James,

It's a little bit difficult to see what might be going wrong. My first
guess would be that you need to refresh the internal libgit2 cache of
the file status. When we use libgit2-glib in gitg we don't see any
issues, but we re-read the index each time (ggit_index_read) a new
commit is made. You might try to do the same thing. In any case, if you
want to have a look at how gitg makes use of the API, have a look

That worked...Thanks! :)

James