[gitg] webkit2 branch merged to master

Hi guys,

Just to keep everyone informed, I'm not sure how many people are trying to follow the gitg development process, but anyway. I just merged the webkit2 branch to master. This means for anyone who wants to help develop the new gitg that you now need webkit2 install (you can get it from jhbuild or simply build it from the latest webkitgtk release). We are still working on getting the basic architecture of the new vala/libgit2 based gitg into shape, but we are getting there. A little preview of the current state is attached. Stay tuned!

Jesse