Re: [gitg] Bug 666406 - [Patch] Spell Checker for Commit Messages

HI Nacho,

Thanks for the quick reply.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Nacho <nacho resa gmail com> wrote:
jesse has been working on a whole rewrite of the application so probably it will
have to wait until he hast setup all the new awesome code :)

Sounds great! Is the code in progress available anywhere? I also planned to create a patch for the second feature request I've opened (monospaced fonts), but I guess I shoud wait and make it against the rewrite.

Regards,

Guy