Re: [gitg] gitg trac website offline?

Hey,

I like the web page, we should definitely push it and try to get it in.

Regards.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Michael Nagel <ubuntu nailor devzero de> wrote:
Hi everyone,

> IMHO, the real mater concern the "web site", not the bug tracker nor
> the source repository. I gave an eye on the Gitg's page on Gnome site
> and it is... humh... words are missing. ;-)
> https://live.gnome.org/Gitg
The lack of a proper website (at least some "business card") made me create that wiki page a year ago.
I suggested a structure described here: https://live.gnome.org/gitg/WebsiteStructure

There is a proof of concept at: http://nailor.devzero.de/tmp/gitg-homepage/
Unfortunately, nothing ever really happened after that.

At this point I would suggest to create at least some basic homepage.
I'd just copy the proposed structure, fill it with some content and put it on the gnome wiki for the time being.
The total lack of homepage puts the project in a bad light imho.

Best Regards
Michael

--
Ignacio Casal Quinteiro