[gitg] Gitg Diff: two ideas

Hi,

I am using gitg a lot and I like it.

I have two ideas for the Change-View in the Commit-Tab:

1. To the "Unstaged" and "Staged" Listings, a new Item within the
Context Menu could be nice: "external Diff"
This would be usefull for user's usong the Gitg internal Diff-Viewer
most of the time, but sometimes aon sime Files they Want to to use an
external Diff Viewer.

2. I don't have any idea, how hard it would be, not only to highlight
the removed/added line but also the single characters, which has been
changed

best regards, Robert