Re: [gitg] Announcement: gitg 0.0.7 released
- From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster hartwork org>
- Cc: gitg-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gitg] Announcement: gitg 0.0.7 released
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 03:10:12 +0100
On 12/29/10 16:27, Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've just released gitg 0.0.7. It has various bugfixes and some new
> features including a reworked UI for showing revision details and
> per-line stage/unstage.
While bumping in Gentoo we came across these further changes, in case
anyone else can use that information. It's actually a diff betwenn
0.0.6 and 0.0.8, not 0.0.7.
- gtk+ 2.16 -> 2.18
- glib 2.16 -> 2.26
- gettext ?.? -> 0.17
- intltool 0.35 -> 0.40
- No more "--disable-bundle"
New build products:
- A library libgitg
- A tool gitg-shell in ./tools/.
- A test suite (run # make check)
] [Thread Prev