Re: [gitg] Pull request for my fixes branch

On 30-03-10 21:17, Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:
Hi Jesse,

I rebased my 'fixes' branch on top of official gitg's master. Please
pull the branch or cherry-pick acceptable commits: some of them try to
fix bugs declared in the bugzilla.
Sorry for the long long wait. I've finally found some time again to work on gitg. I've picked patches from your fixes branch.

I also still want to merge refactor-spawning-feature. What was the status of this branch, could you maybe remind me if there were still things left to do?

Jesse
Happy hacking.