[Pull-request] Tab for changes updated

Hi,

I merged my topic branch with v0.0.5. I also improved the related
features. The "Details" tab displays:
- the author and committer
- both are clickable: a click open your mail agent to send a mail
- the first line of the log message (the title) is rendered bold
- the Signed-off-by line are rendered specifically
- the email associated to the Signed-off-by keyword is clickable

Give an eye:
http://picasaweb.google.fr/lh/photo/gFJCtDPu7621FSFJYylNnw?feat=directlink

The code is hosted on my tab-for-changes topic branch:
http://github.com/guyou/gitg/tree/tab-for-changes

Please, pull these changes on official gitg, or give me feedback.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com