Re: Documentation

Guilhem Bonnefille schreef:
Hi,

I started a new topic branch for hosting devel around help system in gitg:
http://github.com/guyou/gitg/tree/doc

Currently, only the real minimal stuff is in place:
- the smallest document,
- a menu entry.
Next task will be to increase documentation. Any "help" is welcome.
Cool! I don't have much time, and I think if I find some time for gitg, I would like to spend it on bugfixing and features for now (I think help is important, but I need to prioritize).
Doing this, I noticed that macro I used are GNOME_*.
Is it acceptable for gitg to increase dependency to gnome?
I don't think we need any specific dependency (in terms of configure stuff) for this. There isn't really any dependency on gnome as far as I know. For distribution dev packages there would be a dependency on gnome-doc-utils which is perfectly fine.

Jesse