From: Ole Aamot <ole gnome org>
Date: Sat, Jun 13, 2020, 18:04
Subject: Re: Patch for bug in 3.0.1
To: Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff gnome org>

It is a reproducable bug in 3.0.1 on Debian 10, Fedora 32 and Ubuntu 20.04.

Hopefully fixed with the patch applied.

If you are unable to reproduce the bug after you applied the patch, try "New Station" and add a new station for a new location/city 'Xanadu' with a known working stream uri, close the program and try a text search for 'Xanadu' and see if it plays back the stream.

Thanks for working on resolving this issue!

Best,
Ole