[girl-list] Introduction to girl-list

Hi,

My name is Ole Aamot, I live in Oslo, Norway and am the founder of the
software program GNOME Internet Radio Locator, the topic of girl-list.

The initial work on this program began in 2002 at Norwegian Computing
Center (http://www.nr.no/) and PING, a computer club at University of
Oslo (http://www.ping.uio.no/).

The GNOME Internet Radio Locator is currently available a GNOME 2.0
program with source code released under GNU General Public License.

Source code is available from http://www.ping.uio.no/~oka/src/girl/

You are welcome to contribute to the GNOME Internet Radio Locator code
either by translating Girl into your language and contributing patches
and adding new Internet radio stations in girl/src/stations.xml

Enjoy Internet radio,
Ole

--
____/|