Re: Deprecation documentation

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Jonas Platte <mail jonasplatte de> wrote:
Alright. I just found out that the documentation I was looking at
which had the deprecation reasons is generated by a completely
different program, pgi-docgen, for pgi and not pygobject, though those
might have the same or at least a very similar API.

I'll see if I can find out how that program reads the deprecation
docs, but I guess it will come down to parsing the .gir file manually...

pgi-docgen parses the gir files for the documentation and the
deprecation notices.