[Gimp-web] GIMP Plugin registry suggestions and volunteering

Hello,

I want to help revive the plugin registry (https://www.gimp.org/registry/). However, after reading https://www.gimp.org/develop/ I'm still not sure who to contact. On that page:

 * The "Web Development" section isn't clear on how to get involved.
 * The "GIMP developers" link in "GIMP developers The main GIMP
   development website" results in page not found (https://wiki.gimp.org/).