[Gimp-web] Request: new secure and gpdr compliant public mirror

Hello colleagues,

to give something back to the community, we would like to make a new public mirror for GIMP with an bandwidth
of 20Gbit/s available.

This mirror provides secure access over TLSv1.3 and is GPDR compliant(ie. IP anonymization, …).

We therefore ask you to give us access to the master-repo, so we can get in (r)sync and be included in the
mirror list as „secure mirror“.

Thank you in advance.

A name and contact email address

  *   Timo Heinrich
  *   mirror dogado de<mailto:mirror dogado de>

The name, URL of the mirror and Sponsor(https/http/)

  *   Sponsor: dogado GmbH (https://www.dogado.de)
  *   URL MIRROR(HTTPS) https://mirror.dogado.de/gimp/
  *   Legacy supported: URL MIRROR(HTTP) http://mirror.dogado.de/gimp/

country where the mirror is located

  *   Germany (Leipzig)

update frequency (once daily is recommended)

  *   Every 2 hours

preferred contact information for any mirror-related issues (we will keep all contact information
confidential)

  *   mirror dogado de<mailto:mirror dogado de>

Best regards
Timo

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Dortmund,
mirror dogado de,

Hotline:        +49 (231) 28 66 200
Fax:    +49 (231) 28 66 20 20
Website:        http://www.dogado.de
Profil auf XING:        http://www.xing.com/companies/dogado
The Cloud Sourcing Blog:        http://www.dogado.de/blog
Twitter:        https://twitter.com/dogado
Facebook:       https://www.facebook.com/dogado
Technischer Support:    support dogado de<mailto:support dogado de>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dortmund Handelsregister: HRB 19737 Amtsgericht Dortmund,
Ust-IdNr: DE249338561 Geschäftsführer: Marcel Chorengel, Daniel Hagemeier, Ralph Cammerrath, Claus Boyens