[Gimp-web] cannot download

The page for downloads does not respond when I click anything. menu item for "Show downloads for" does not
respond when I click.

Other hosts of software such as sourceforge do not offer .exe files but rather file types Windows does not
recognise.

I used to use GIMP all the time but my PC died and years later I got it back going, but gimp was lost. I did
gain Photoshop CS6, but is a mess, it's crap and I miss GIMP.

but it seems I won't be meeting her again, as the site does not work for me when I attempt to find a
download. Links are dead for me.

Please do fix the site soon. I want GIMP back! PS6 is a nightmare to use!
Thank you.