[Gimp-web] Gimp is being sold on Ebay :(

Hi, all, I am pretty sure I am at the wrong address but frankly could not find anyone better to contact from
the available list. Just wanted to let you know that you free!! and amazing Software 😊  is being sold on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Photo-Editing-Software-2018-Photoshop-CS5-CS6-Compatible-PC-Windows-10-8-7-Vista/252053886458?hash=item3aaf9515fa:g:Bl4AAOSwUMxaAHwJ

Not cool. Don’t know if you can and want to complain to Ebay about this or not, just wanted to let you know.

All the best and thanks for the awesome work!

Cara