[Gimp-web] Why does my Gimp not launch?

Hi guys,

I don't know why but today, my Gimp decided not to start.
On the boot window, while interrogating new plugins (not sure the words are the same in English), Gimp block on a plugin called "film" (in french, perhaps "movie" in english). It just blocks and nothing happens. I'm on Ubuntu, when an app is freezing, I can see it turning grey. Here, it's not.
So, I don't know what to do to be able to use my Gimp again.

Thanks!