Re: [Gimp-web] Test

This one made it through.  Don't forget to make sure that the appropriate
recipients are on responses (hint: just gimp-web-list... :) ).

William, are you familiar with git? If not, you may want to start getting
acquainted (https://git-scm.com/).  I am also lurking on IRC (irc.gimp.org)
on #gimp-web.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:10 AM William Green <william green protonmail com>