[Gimp-web] Fwd: Need help to translate the Gimp website?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pat David <patdavid gmail com>
Date: Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-web] Need help to translate the Gimp website?
To: Alex <alex thierry openmailbox org>

Hi Alex!

I wrote a preliminary how-to for contributing translations.

http://testing.gimp.org/about/meta/translating.html

There's some content on the meta page here that might help:
http://www.gimp.org/about/meta/

If you don't want to use git to get the website source, you can translate
an individual markdown file at a time...

I might be able to set something up on github if it will help make things
easier for you. (I want to make it easy for people to be able to
contribute).