Re: [Gimp-web] local community

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Ulaş Volkan ALKAN wrote:
Hi;

This is Ulas from istanbul, turkey.

Hello Ulas :)

I personally use gimp for my photo editing software.

I was looking for a gimp forum in my language.

I have noticed that there are a few local communities on
http://www.gimp.org/links/ . No turkish community ?

I want to create a turkish gimp community/forum.

I have web development skills

Please advice how to do this?

I'm not sure why you need an advice, when you already have web
development skills that probably more than half the people around here
don't possess :)

If there really are no Turkish communities of GIMP users, it would
seem sensible to register a domain name, buy hosting, install some
sort of a forum, then invite Turkish people in various international
GIMP user groups to join it.

Alex