Re: [Gimp-web] New FAQ

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
Heya,

I started rewriting our FAQ a while ago. Here's the very first draft:

https://gist.github.com/prokoudine/d4e44f14a363073fd737

It's missing some tips and tricks about stuff like drawing circles and
suchlike -- let me know what you think needs to go in or, if you wish,
fork the gist and add your stuff :)

Aaaand... updated.

Still missing tips and tricks, but got more Q/A (being/not being
Photoshop killer, CMYK, etc.) and is now split into sections: general
questions, releases, features, troubleshooting, contributing.

Alex