Re: [Gimp-web] Cristobal & GIMP web revamp

I don't remember exactly who was working on the mockup but if you're referring to what I think you are, I may
have the mockup saved somewhere as I was working on turning the mockup into an actual product. If you're
interested, I could try to look for them but I won't be able to until the 21st at the earliest as I'm away
from my main computer.

If you don't wanna wait, I would love to help you out with redesigning the GIMP website.

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone