Re: [Gimp-web] Automate Editing Tutorial - looks great - issue with links

Pat,

I looked through the tutorial in more detail.

The links from the TOC to the internal sections are good.

The link to the other tutorial is good

The links to the *.py files are not working

The links to the *.def files are not working
I found a typo that I made in the Line: Trees and XML data *for the similar
ti* the "Commander Macros".
Should be: Trees and XML data *are similar to* the "Commander Macros".

Other than the issues with the links and my typo, the tutorial looks
FANTASTIC.  Thanks for all of your help.

Stephen