[Gimp-web] Donation in Dogecoin

Hi,

I would like to donate in Dogecoin, but I'm not sure who to contact about
it and propose it to. Since Bitcoin is already accepted, I probably don't
have to explain a lot.

Dogecoin is also a cryptocurrency, but has a vibrant community and a lot of
tipping activity and infrastructure. It recently gathered $30,000 in
donations to send the Jamaican bobsled team to the Olympics, among other
things. You can read more about it here <http://www.dogecoin.com> and
here<http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin>
.

I'd be glad to donate when you put a wallet up :)

Cheers
Felix